• This intensive hands-on boot-camp teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016.
• Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure and manage an Exchange Server environment.
• The course covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell.
• Students also will learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange
Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions.
• The course also teaches students how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server 2016 deployment.
• Students will learn how to administer Exchange Online in an Office 365 deployment.
Module 1: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 2: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 servers
Module 3: Managing recipient objects
Module 4: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and recipient objects by using Exchange Management Shell
Module 5: Implementing client connectivity
Module 6: Managing high availability in Exchange Server 2016
Module 7: Implementing disaster recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 8: Configuring and managing message transport
Module 9: Configuring antivirus, antispam, and malware protection
Module 10: Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange Online deployments
Module 11: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 12: Securing and maintaining Exchange Server 2016