Microsoft Productivity Non Certification
Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
• This intensive hands-on boot-camp teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016.
• Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure and manage an Exchange Server environment.
• The course covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell.
• Students also will learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange
Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions.
• The course also teaches students how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server 2016 deployment.
• Students will learn how to administer Exchange Online in an Office 365 deployment.
Module 1: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 2: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 servers
Module 3: Managing recipient objects
Module 4: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and recipient objects by using Exchange Management Shell
Module 5: Implementing client connectivity
Module 6: Managing high availability in Exchange Server 2016
Module 7: Implementing disaster recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 8: Configuring and managing message transport
Module 9: Configuring antivirus, antispam, and malware protection
Module 10: Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange Online deployments
Module 11: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Module 12: Securing and maintaining Exchange Server 2016
Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
• This Intensive Technical Session will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy,
manage, secure, and support Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
• This Technical Session, you will also be learn on how to configure Exchange Server 2013 and supply you with the information you need when monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013.
• This course will also provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize performance and minimize errors and security threats in Exchange Server 2013.
Module 1: Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Module 2: Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
Module 5: Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
Module 6: Planning and Implementing High Availability
Module 7: Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
Module 8: Planning and Configuring Message Transport
Module 9: Planning and Configuring Message Hygiene
Module 10: Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
Module 11: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2013