COMPTIA A+ CERTIFICATION BOOT CAMP (220-1001)
Module 1 : Mobile Devices
Module 2 : Networking
Module 3 : Hardware
Module 4 : Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Module 5 : Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
COMPTIA A+ CERTIFICATION BOOT CAMP (220-1002)
Module 1 : Operating Systems
Module 2 : Security
Module 3 : Software Troubleshooting
Module 4 : Operational Procedure
COMPTIA CYSA+ (CYBERSECURITY ANALYST)- CS0-002
• The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification is a vendor-neutral credential.
• The CompTIA CySA+ exam is an internationally targeted validation of intermediate-level security skills and knowledge.
• There is no required prerequisite, the CompTIA CySA+ certification is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, “hands-on” focus on IT security analytics.
• The CompTIA CySA+ examination is designed for IT security analysts, vulnerability analysts, or threat intelligence analysts.
• The exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to configure and use threat detection tools, perform data analysis, and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to an organization with the end goal of securing and protecting applications and systems within an organization.
Module 1 : Threat and Vulnerability Management
Module 2 : Software and Systems Security
Module 3 : Incident Response
Module 4 : Compliance and Assessment
COMPTIA CLOUD ESSENTIAL+ CLO-002
More and more companies are shifting to a cloud computing model of doing business. With fewer infrastructure demands and more flexibility for staff members, the reasoning is clear from the businesses’ perspective. Hiring certified professionals with proven knowledge in cloud computing is the clear next step. CompTIA Cloud Essentials ensures that you and all other necessary staff members—not just the IT specialists—understand cloud computing and the work it takes to move and govern the cloud.
Module 1 - Cloud Concepts
Module 2 - Business Principles of Cloud Environments
Module 3 - Management and Technical Operations
Module 4 - Governance, Risk, Compliance and Security for the Cloud
COMPTIA CLOUD+ (CVO-002)
Will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to understand standard cloud methodologies, implement, maintain and deliver cloud technologies, understand aspects of IT Security and use industry best practise related to cloud implementations.
Module 1 - Configuration and Deployment
Module 2 - Security
Module 3 - Maintenance
Module 4 - Management
Module 5 - Troubleshooting
COMPTIA ADVANCED SECURITY PRACTITIONER (CASP+) CAS-003
In this course, you will expand on your knowledge of information security to apply more advanced principles that will keep your organization safe from the many ways it can be threatened. Today's IT climate demands individuals with demonstrable skills, and the information and activities in this course can help you develop the skill set you need to confidently perform your duties as an advanced security professional.
Module 1 : Risk Management
Module 2 : Enterprise Security Architecture
Module 3 : Enterprise Security Operations
Module 4 : Technical Integration of Enterprise Security
Module 5 : Research, Development and Collaboration
COMPTIA LINUX+ - XKO-004
Unlike vendor-specific certifications, CompTIA Linux+ covers multiple distributions, validating skills that help prevent platform lock-in and that promote more flexible approaches to Linux system troubleshooting.
Module 1 : Hardware and System Configuration
Module 2 : Systems Operation and Maintenance
Module 3 : Security
Module 4 : Linux Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
Module 5 : Automation and Scripting
COMPTIA PENTEST+ PTO-001
CompTIA PenTest+ is a certification for intermediate skills level cybersecurity professionals who are tasked with hands-on penetration testing to identify, exploit, report, and manage vulnerabilities on a network.
PenTest+ is unique because our certification requires a candidate to demonstrate the hands-on ability and knowledge to test devices in new environments such as the cloud and mobile, in addition to traditional desktops and servers.
Module 1 : Planning and Scoping
Module 2 : Information Gathering and Vulnerability Identification
Module 3 : Attacks and Exploits
Module 4 : Penetration Testing Tools
Module 5 : Reporting and Communication
COMPTIA NETWORK+ N10-007
The CompTIA Network+ certification is an internationally recognized validation of the technical knowledge required of foundation-level IT network practitioners.
This exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
• Troubleshoot, configure and manage common network devices
• Establish basic network connectivity
• Understand and maintain network documentation
• Identify network limitations and weaknesses
• Implement network security, standards, and protocols
Module 1 : Networking Concepts
Module 2 : Infrastructure
Module 3 : Network Operations
Module 4 : Network Security
Module 5 : Network Troubleshooting and Tools
COMPTIA SECURITY+ - SYO-001
The CompTIA Security+ certification is a vendor-neutral credential. The CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 exam is an internationally recognized validation of foundation-level security skills and knowledge, and is used by organizations and security professionals around the globe.
The CompTIA Security+ exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
• Install and configure systems to secure applications, networks and devices
• Perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques
• Participate in risk mitigation activities
• Operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws and regulations
Module 1 : Threats, Attacks and Vulnerabilities
Module 2 : Architecture and Design
Module 3 : Implementation
Module 4 : Operations & Incident Response
Module 5 : Governance, Risk & Compliance
COMPTIA SERVER+ SK0-005
The CompTIA Server+ certification is an international vendor-neutral credential. The CompTIA Server+ SK0-005 exam is a validation of “foundation-level” server skills and knowledge, and is used by organizations and IT professionals around the globe.
This exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
• Build, maintain, troubleshoot, secure and support server hardware and software technologies, including virtualization
• Identify environmental issues
• Understand and comply with disaster recovery and general security procedures
• Be familiar with industry terminology and concepts
• Understand server roles and their interaction in a dynamic computing environment
Module 1 : Server Hardware Installation and Management
Module 2 : Server Administration
Module 3 : Security & Disaster Recovery
Module 4 : Troubleshooting